The parish was founded in 1892., Like so many in Brotnjo. From 1981., June 24, parish of Medjugorje changed his face and the face of all of this area. More specifically,
according to the testimony of the visionaries, Vicka Ivankovic, Ivanka Ivankovic - Elez, Mirjana Dragicevic - Soldo, Marija Pavlovic - Lunetti, Ivan Dragicevic and Jakov Colo, you still have daily apparitions of the
Mother of God, Queen of Peace. The Mother of God has invited to repentance, prayer, fasting and peace. In addition, Lourdes, Fatima, Medjugorje is the most famous Marian shrine in the world.
Over the past twenty years, nearly 30 million pilgrims visited Medjugorje. The prayer of the parish of Medjugorje are the church, the Apparition Hill (Apparition Hill) and Kreuzberg.
If there are no pilgrims who do not visit all these places. The main program begins with rosary in 18 clock (17 clock in winter), after following Mass and ends with the adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.
Groups of pilgrims from all over the world have the whole day fair in their own language. The Rosary is prayed regularly every Sunday on Apparition Hill in 16 clock (14 clock in winter),
and the Stations of the Cross can be found on Friday on the mountain in 16 clock (14 clock in winter). Parish church was built in 1969. Year. Behind the parish church is an outdoor altar and in front of the parish church of the mother of god statue.
The same is issued on Apparition Hill where has appeared from the first time mother of god. Although there is a large area around the church with several thousand seats,
is too small to receive in the summer to all pilgrims. The everyday life of Medjugorje: St. Mass, confession, prayer, rest in peace. Medjugorje never without prayer.